Tuesday 10 February 2015

I'LL TELL MY STORY

So I finally decide to stall these wheels of stagnant flows. There are those times you have to tell yourself your story, times when you should lip-sync to your own song, times when only you can be your own muse.

I almost went bananas when my fingers fainagued for so long- shades and strokes got spontaneously replaced by strums and silence. The soul's silence. I couldn't speak because I didn't speak about damn too much. When words and wisdom finally chooses to flow, the knack of nature for expression makes my offal ache. I've been too silent that I probably have gone dumb, an inertial ill.

Everyone's got experiences. We can tell our stories the uncensored way they are, the way we view the world, the way we think and act. No one's against such. I'll be happy if I tell my story without bowdlerization of any sorts. If I can't tell you how I'm structured, no biography can.

Ara 'deinde 
#empireofbards

No comments:

Post a Comment